The ISOMETER® of the IRDH275 series is designed to monitor the insulation resistance of unearthed main circuits (IT systems) AC, AC / DC 0…793 V resp. DC 0…650 V. TheAMPPlus measuring principle meets the particular requirements of modern power supplies which often include rectifiers, converters, thyristor-controlled DC drives and directly connected DC components. In these systems often high leakage capacitances against earth occur due to interference suppression measures. The IRDH275 automatically adapts itself to the existing system conditions. In combination with a coupling device, the Isometers can also be used for higher voltages. An external supply voltage allows de-energized systems to be monitored too.
- AC, DC or AC/DC main circuits
- AC/DC main circuits with directly connected DC components, such as rectifiers, converters, and thyristor-controlled DC drives
- UPS systems, battery systems
- Heaters with phase control
- Installations including switch-mode power supplies
- IT systems including high leakage capacitances
- Coupled IT systems