The ISOMETER® of the isoPV series is designed to monitor the insulation resistance of unearthed main circuits (IT systems) AC, AC/DC 0…793 V resp. DC 0…1100 V. Solar systems containing inverters and isolating transformers are often designed as IT systems. iso-PV variants using theAMPPlus measurement method capable of adapting to slow voltage fluctuations meet the particular requirements of modern solar systems. Due to wide spatial distribution or EMC interference suppression methods often high leakage capacitances against earth occur in these systems. Considering this, the isoPV automatically adapts to the system conditions in order to optimise the measuring time. In particular, the requirements for permissible voltage ranges along with a low level of insulation can be met here.
- AC, DC or AC/DC main circuits
- Solar systems with directly connected inverters
- Solar systems with high system leakage capacitances of up to 2000 µF
- Solar systems with high but slow voltage fluctuations
- Systems including switched-mode power supplies
- Coupled IT systems