The universal measuring device PEM575 is used to record and indicate electrical quantities of a public electricity network. The scope of measurements ranges from currents and voltages through energy consumption and performance to total harmonic distortion and voltage quality assessment. The active energy measurements are in compliance with the DIN EN 62053-22 class 0.2 S accuracy standard.The current inputs are connected via external …/1 A or …/5 A measuring current transformers.
- As a compact device for front panel mounting, the PEM575 is a replacement for analogue indicating instruments
- Typical application in low and medium-voltage networks (via measuring voltage transformer)
- Power quality monitoring
- Collection of relevant data for energy management systems
- Energy consumption allocation to cost accounting centers
- High-resolution recording of the waveforms allow an analysis of power quality phenomena