The CME420 series current relays monitor undercurrent and overcurrent in AC systems as well as the current between two threshold values. The current are measured as r.m.s. values (AC) where the measured value is continuously shown on the LC display. The measured AC current required to trigger the alarm relay is stored. Thanks to the CME’s adjustable delay times and variable parameters, device settings can customized to suit every application. Current measurement is possible either directly or indirectly via standard current transformers (x/5 A).
- Current consumption of motors, such as pumps, elevators, cranes
- Monitoring of lighting circuits, heating circuits, charging stations
- Monitoring of emergency lighting
- Monitoring of screw conveyors, e.g. in sewage plants
- Dust removal in wood working
- 70 % agreement in accordance with EEG 2012 for PV inverters