The CMS460-D is Bender’s solution to monitoring mulitple loads at once. Designed to measure over and under current conditions, the CMS460-D is capable of monitoring and measuring up to 12 channels thru the use of applicable measuring current transformers. The maximum system voltage to be monitored is dependent on the nominal voltage inslulation of the measuring current transformer, providing the user flexibility of installation. Designed with the principle advanced information and safety, the CMS460-D is the perfect solution for mission-critical facilities, sensitive loads, fire and plant protection.
- Monitoring of loads and installations for load currents in the frequency range of 42…2000 Hz
- Monitoring of currents regarded as fire hazards in flammable atmospheres
- EMC monitoring of TN systems for “stray currents” and additional N-PE connections
- Monitoring of N conductors for overload caused by harmonics
- Monitoring of PE and equipotentional bonding conductors to ensure they are free of current